Having thoughts that your spouse may be cheating? If you are having this thought, you may be right. According to statistics, wives whom suspect their husbands of cheating are 85% correct most of the time, while husbands whom suspect their wives of cheating are 50% correct most of the time. Despite this almost 70% of married woman and 54% of married men do not know that their spouse is cheating on them.
What are the common signs of a cheating spouse?
- Changes in intimacy: A distinct increase or decrease in intimacy, affection levels, and/or sexual preferences may indicate infidelity.
- Suspicious phone habits: A spouse that hides his or her phone or is secretive about their call logs and text messages may be cheating.
- Changes in appearance: A marked change in style of dress, intimate wear, and/or personal hygiene can be a clue.
- Suspicious internet use: Much like phone habits, a cheating spouse may be overly secretive when it comes to their browser history and general internet and computer habits.
- Changes in work routine: It may seem like a cliche but a husband or wife that suddenly needs to “work late” or “go to a conference” frequently is a sign of infidelity.
Changes in bathing habits: A spouse that showers right when they get home, switches cologne or perfume, or changes their grooming habits can be a sign of cheating.
How Private Investigator can help in catching a cheating spouse
The best way to getting the truth about a suspected infidelity is to conduct spouse surveillance investigations on the suspected spouse. Investigations on matters cheating are not easy to conduct since they need time, skills and experience, which many do not possess. As such, you should involve a private investigator that can conduct proper investigations into the activities of your spouse.
Private investigators can help you in obtaining the necessary evidence to show that your spouse is involved with another man or woman (which can be used in court if necessary). In order for you to successfully table an allegation on infidelity, you will need to have sufficient proof that the person have been or are involved in adultery. Through a private investigator, you will be able to acquire concrete evidence about a cheating spouse in various forms. Evidence can be presented in the form of photos, audio and video recordings, phone records, financial statements, records of communication over the internet. Investigators employ various techniques and measures in obtaining information, and always uphold confidentiality in every procedure.
Owing to the experience in handling investigations about cheating spouses, private detectives are able to tell the right piece of evidence for cheating. This not only saves up on the time used in conducting investigations but also ensures credibility analyzing infidelity investigation reports.
Investigations on cheating spouses take various forms depending on the circumstances of every case. As a result of this, some may be completed in short time while others may also take longer. However, there is a guarantee you will get adequate information to use in determining whether your partner is cheating or not.